THE SOLAR SYSTEM
1. In our Solar system the sun is composed of_____, _____ along with some other elements
(a) 50% He, 40% O2
(b) 71% He, 27 H2
(c) 56% He, 40% N2
(d) 50% He, 40% Ar
2. What is the name of the 9th planet discovered by NASA recently ?
3. Which planet is known as the veiled plant in our solar system?
4. How much percentage of area of the moon is visible from the earth?
5. Which is the highest point on the Moon?
(a) Mt. Kilimanjaro
(b) Mt. Mc Kinley
(c) Mt. Elbrus
(d) Mt. Leibnitz
6. Which planet among the followings is known as the winter planet of our solar system?
7. Charon is the natural satellite of which among the followings?
8. Who among the followings was the first to propose the shape of the earth as a globe?
9. Which mineral is most abundantly found on the earth?
10. How satellites revolve around the Saturn?